Friday 19 March 2010

Good Day To You...

Welcome to my blog…..

Thats if your able to log on due to the numbers swamping the site……i know i know but come on…one at a time please people.

Ok so look, you may be the ONLY person reading this…But you can feel good about that. As to be honest im not too bothered about numbers (thats lucky then -Ed), its more that sometimes i want to either rant or get an opinion of mine off my chest. When recently i did so i have to say i felt slightly better afterwards.

So this is the reason ive created this. Dont worry i wont be telling you what i had for breakfast (Frosties) or what im doing during my days off work (playing xbox). Or what famous people i see in my general daily routine of life (Bradley from Eastenders on the tube..) No ..i wont.

I shall rabbit on no more and kick this off with a piece i wrote recently when hearing a Police song on the radio…

No comments:

Post a Comment